HARNESS THE POWER OF ONE WITH ACRONIS
RSAC 2022 looks to be the most exciting cybersecurity event in years, and Acronis will be there to add heat and light to the show!
- Meet Joe Staley, former offensive tackle, with Acronis #CyberFit Sports Partner, the San Francisco 49ers
- June 7: 12:30pm-1:30pm: autographs and photos during the conference lunch break
- June 8: 7:30am-8:00am: 3 lucky winners will get to have a Cup of Joe with Joe
- June 8: 4:30pm-5:30pm: autographs and photos during the Pub Crawl
- Enter TO WIN our drawing for autographed sports memorabilia from one of our over 50 Acronis #CyberFit Sports Partners across professional football, basketball, NASCAR, and many others.
- Meet Candid Wüest, Cyber Risk Advisor to the Swiss Federal Government and Acronis Director of Cyber Protection Research. Be sure to also catch his breakout session, “’They’ll never attack me’ and other lies that SMEs still believe” on Thursday, June 9 at 11:00am PDT at Booth S-2100 in the South Expo Briefing Center.
- Hackers and Threats Track — “Machine Learning to Ultimately Defeat Advanced Ransomware Threats” by Sergey Ulasen, Director of AI Development and Vladimir Strogov, Director of Windows Drivers Development on Wednesday, June 8 at 2:25pm PDT.
- On-demand Session — “Cyber Resilience through Consolidation: How to Withstand Modern Attacks” by Candid Wüest, Session Code SB-3216.
Special Booth Guest
Former offensive tackle, San Francisco 49ers.
Acronis Director of Cyber Protection Research
Acronis Director of AI Development
Acronis Director of Windows Drivers Development
Acronis unifies data protection and cybersecurity to deliver integrated, automated cyber protection that solves the safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges of the modern digital world. With flexible deployment models that fit the demands of service providers and IT professionals, Acronis provides superior cyber protection for data, applications, and systems with innovative next-generation antivirus, backup, disaster recovery, and endpoint protection management solutions powered by AI. With advanced anti-malware powered by cutting-edge machine intelligence and blockchain based data authentication technologies, Acronis protects any environment – from cloud to hybrid to on premises – at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.