Get a hands-on introduction on how to master the administration tools for backup, cloud, and imaging, and how to integrate them into on-premise, cloud-only, or hybrid environments.
From the comfort of your desk!
The Acronis Certified Engineers training run as 3 separate seminars. Each seminar is 4 hours in duration; please note that participation is compulsory on all 3 occasions to be able to take the exam to become an Acronis Certified Engineer.
Date and time:
- Monday, December 3rd from 09:00 GMT until 13:00 GMT
- Tuesday, December 4th from 09:00 GMT until 13:00 GMT
- Wednesday, December 5th from 09:00 GMT until 13:00 GMT
The online seminar prepares you in detail to support your customers and implement their backup successfully. It includes the following topics:
- Introduction, Overview, & Licensing
- Understand Acronis Backup
- Acronis Backup Setup & Installation
- Acronis Backup Management
- Backup Operations
- Recovery Operations
- Acronis Backup Troubleshooting
All partners who wish to participate in the seminars need a valid access to the Acronis Partner Portal.
Markus Bauer, Acronis Partner Technology Evangelist
With over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry Markus has worked all levels within the channel focussing on backup, virtualisation (server & storage), networking and cloud services. Markus is passionate about new technologies and delivering straightforward strategies. He is our knowledgeable ‘go-to-guy’!