Research shows again and again that email is the favorite entry point for criminal gangs mounting ransomware attacks, tech supply-chain breaches, and other incursions that cost businesses dearly in downtime and lost data. MSPs should sense an opportunity here to reinforce and upgrade their SMB clients’ defenses against email-borne attacks like spoofing, phishing and business email compromise. This is a win/win for the client and the provider: the business suffers fewer attacks, and the MSP operations team doesn’t have to mitigate and recover from attacks that don’t get past its advanced email defenses. Furthermore, MSPs can use advanced email security as the centerpiece of a higher tier of more profitable cyber protection services.
Join us at this virtual conference featuring Erick Simpson, one of the MSP channel’s best known and most trusted advisors, and veteran cybersecurity expert Candid Wüest, Acronis VP of Cyber Protection Research. In under an hour, they will update you on:
- The current state of email cyberthreats and countermeasures in the era of cloud-based email
- The whys and hows of advanced email security services for MSPs, including:
- Typical cost factors in cloud email security services
- Cost reduction strategies the lead to profitable services
- Packaging / go-to-market, marketing and selling strategies
Registrants will also receive a complimentary copy of the brand-new white paper from Osterman Research, “Evaluating Advanced Email Security: A Guide for MSPs.”